You need to present agency metrics to your board. You strive to communicate budget, performance and other relevant key performance indicators (KPIs) in an accurate – and compelling – way. However, your current system cannot generate or present metrics.
Use powerful Business Intelligence reports to tell your agency’s story.
Business Intelligence reporting solves many common problems:
- Current system unable to generate agency metrics.
- Current system unable to generate compelling reports or dashboards.
- Agency unable to communicate metrics effectively.
- Budget affected by lack of supporting metrics, such as future needs.
Create powerful reports
Business Intelligence helps your agency create and present interactive reports to your board. Dashboards and other dynamic reports allow you to present accurate and up-to-date visualizations of your most important KPIs. Business Intelligence includes drill-through and filtering capabilities, enabling you to illustrate particular areas of your reports and respond dynamically to questions raised at the board meeting.
Benefits of Business Intelligence:
- Generates agency metrics.
- Generates compelling reports and dashboards.
- Communicates metrics related to performance and budget effectively.
- Communicates future needs effectively.
Features to look for
When looking for software that generates reports and dashboards with Business Intelligence, some key features to look for include:
- Offers ability to generate metrics.
- Offers ability to create report and dashboards.
- Integrates with business intelligence reporting.
- Creates reports based on user input.
- Enables tracking KPIs with dashboards.
- Offers a variety of available charts.