Your agency helps the public verify information about professionals and practitioners they wish to hire. What happens when your agency fails to provide accurate and current information? Unfortunately, incorrect public verification information leads the public to make misinformed choices about the people they hire. A website that contains outdated sanitation information about a restaurant fails to keep the public informed about current health hazards such as E. coli. Protect the public with online verification websites that display up-to-date information.
Consequences of inaccurate public verification information:
- Public makes misinformed choices.
- Public exposed to harm.
- Process exposes agency to liability.
- Agency faces negative press.
- Board loses confidence in agency.
- Staff spend time handling reports of inaccurate information.
Protect the public with online verification websites
Support your agency and protect the public by using online public verification websites that reflect current information. The data for the websites syncs with the back-end database, ensuring the display of accurate, up-to-date and complete information. Application and renewal processes integrate all licensure requirements that prove an applicant or licensee qualifies to be listed under the correct status.
Benefits of up-to-date online verification websites:
- Public makes informed choices.
- Public protected from harm.
- Process protects agency from liability.
- Agency avoids negative press.
- Board feels confident in agency.
- Staff time freed for other important work.
Features to look for
Some key features to look for in a system include:
- Data for websites syncs with back end database.
- Application and Renewal processes integrate all licensure requirements.
GL Suite at work: How clients use online verification websites
GL Suite helps meet real agency needs. Learn how these clients succeed with GL Suite.
- Medical boards
The Arizona Medical Board, along with other medical board clients, use online verification sites to confirm medical staff licensing status in the state, locations of practice, existence and status of enforcement actions, etc.
- State of Alabama Home Builders Licensure Board
The Alabama agency uses an online verification site to allow the public to search for building contractors.
- Cosmetology boards
Clients, including the Minnesota Board of Cosmetology, use an online verification search to allow the public to search for cosmetology and barber salons and professionals.
- Medical related agencies
GL Solutions’ medically related agencies use similar online search sites, including boards of dentistry, pharmacy, nursing, emergency medical services, as well as veterinary medicine.