Do your staff spend too much time on information requests from other agencies? Do you need to share important information with other staff members and agencies, but your system makes sharing a challenge? Role-based security offers a simple solution for sharing information easily.
Role-based security solves many common problems:
- Staff spend time manually handling requests.
- Staff spend less time performing work for agency.
- Other agencies struggle to find needed information.
- Agency receives pressure to update its system.
Role-based security offers a solution
Role-based security helps you share information with other departments. Allowing staff on other teams to log into your system enables your staff to work on other things. In addition, role-based security gives staff access to the information needed to perform their roles, promoting both efficiency and security. Remove or modify staff permissions at any time.
- Departments share information.
- Staff access documents.
- Staff save time.
- Agencies set permissions.
- Departments work synergistically.
Features to look for:
Some key features to look for include:
- Defines security for every data component.
- Maintains encrypted data in the database.
- Offers security for each data tier.
- Separates each data tier with a firewall.
- Uses token-based authentication for enhanced security.
- Complies with HIPPA standards.