Board Meeting Management solves many common problems:
- Staff fail to include critical documents.
- Incomplete or inaccurate information compromises licensing and disciplinary decisions.
- Incomplete information delay important decisions.
- Board feels frustrated with error-laden materials.
- Board’s frustration hurts staff morale.
Board Meeting Management ensures accuracy
A Board Meeting Management business process eliminates errors by fully automating the compilation of board meeting packets and all related information. The business process compiles all electronic files required for a board meeting into a single, easy to distribute package. In addition, configurable reporting features help to create board meeting agendas and dockets. Microsoft’s Business Intelligence reporting, for example, present dynamic and interactive reports at the board meeting.
Benefits of Board Meeting Management:
- Automatically generates board packets.
- Includes critical documents.
- Includes accurate information.
- Includes complete information.
- Board feels satisfied with board meeting materials.
- Staff feel proud to support the board.
Features to look for
When looking at adding a Board Meeting Management business process to your system, some key features to look for include:
- Creates and manages board meeting agenda items.
- Associates records directly to board meeting agenda items.
- Uses a Board Meeting Manager screen to display and manage agenda items.
- Uses the Board Meeting Manager screen to update agenda item status and notes dynamically during the board meeting.
- Generates and posts PDF version of agenda online for public access.
- Displays all documentation to review at the board meeting related to each record.
- Generates board meeting minutes automatically, based on the stored agenda items and updated notes.