GL Solutions maintain strict disaster avoidance procedures designed to safeguard State data and other confidential information. GL Solutions safeguards your data in an environment that virtually eliminates the risk of irretrievable loss of data and/or configuration settings. This new service allows us to send daily backup data that we host to the client via Secure FTP protocol ensuring the client always has an up-to-date copy of their data.
The following include GL Solutions’ strategies for data protection:
- GL Solutions creates full daily backups and retains 90 days of backups at all times.
- GL Solutions uses both local and remote backups; in the event of local data issues, GL Solutions accesses the remote data to restore the operating capabilities of a client’s GL Suite system, using the last data set.
- Replication of data to an off-site location overcomes the need to restore the data. The Tier III certified data center, exceeds the highest standards for operational security and stability, as set by the Uptime Institute, the world’s authority on data security.
- An additional secure off-site copy of the backup data on the Microsoft Azure; this platform helps to ensure geographic redundancy and enabling continuous access to systems and data.
- Wide Area Network Optimization technology improves disaster recovery capabilities and increases network response times.
- Enterprise-level backup, colocation and cloud computing solutions with 1Mbps to 10Gbps fiber connections.
- GL Solutions maintains redundant, replacement fail-over equipment to monitor and minimize downtime caused by any hardware failure. In the event of a disaster or hardware failure, data can be recovered within minutes.