The right software system can help state health agencies operate more efficiently while reducing mistakes that can endanger the public. Agency officials know this. Problem is, acquiring software can be slow, expensive, even frightening.
GL Solutions’ subscription installation option allows agencies to avoid such problems. Thanks to our decades of experience, we can design and install software that meets the needs of today’s regulatory agencies quickly and on a tight budget.
Our configurable GL Suite platform helps agencies operate efficiently by automating business processes and enhancing communication involving staff, licensees and the public.
Health agencies typically need help doing the following:
- Automating license renewals
- Automating inspections and enforcement processes
- Automating background checks
- Enabling licensees to renew online
- Allowing the public to verify licensure by means of Web portals
- Equipping agency staff to work remotely
GL Solutions can build a system that handles these things, and much more, quickly and affordably. Your agency simply pays a monthly fee based on your user count, avoiding significant up-front costs.
The process involves the following steps:
- Tell our experts about the way your agency works now and the things you’d like to do more efficiently.
- We will develop an estimated schedule for the installation of a system that meets your needs. We also will show you similar systems we’ve developed for other regulatory agencies.
- As soon as a contract is signed, we will agree upon a formal schedule, then get to work. Again, your monthly fee will be determined by your user number.
- Following go-live, you will transition to a support plan that meets your ongoing needs. Our system is designed to be modified regularly in response to legislative mandates and software improvements.
Learn how to get started
Using our subscription installation option is so simple we’ve called it GL Simple. To learn more about GL Solutions and our subscription installation option, visit our website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, request a demo or call at 971.337.2659.